Monday, May 17, 2010

Astro Chimp part 2



Sorry I haven't added anything in a few weeks, college has been absolutely mental for me the last while. I honestly think I've had about 10-12 hours sleep a week for the past while. Oh well, all summer to sleep!
I know the comic didn't get as far as my plans for it, which will teach me not to publicly pre-empt myself on things I can't follow through on! I plan on taking it further, but with the college deadlines, I just wrapped it up at the nearest logical point. I'll do issue three once college is finished up. Promise ;)
This issue I used an A4 format, purely because I was finding it hard to visualise a comic size print out when drawing on A4. Also, I wanted to simplify everything, which was easier when I wasn't faced with a huge blank page that I would feel compelled to fill.
Anyways. Here it is. If you don't have a clue whats going on, heres issue 1.


ASTRO CHIMP 2









1 comment:

  1. Awesome, i really like the style! I love the line, really nice weight to it, great simple tones too! Works well

    ReplyDelete